Please contact us for bulk, business and trade pricing
An aerosol containing the F10SC disinfectant at a dilution proven effective against coronavirus and other pathogens. Use for disinfecting into hard to reach areas, or for spraying hard or soft surfaces.
Uses of an F10 Aerosol Disinfectant
These aerosols are extremely easy to use, and provide highly effective, fast disinfection of areas or objects that may otherwise be hard to disinfect, either as part of a regular disinfection programme or following potential exposure to pathogens
Use to disinfect:
- Surfaces and objects, where you need to spray in to hard to reach areas
- Hard surfaces where speed of use, and drying, is advantageous
- Suitable soft surfaces e.g. chairs
How to use the F10 Aerosol Disinfectant
As the disinfectant is non-toxic and non-corrosive it is unlikely to have any adverse affect on any items, other than those noted below, so can be used on almost any surface. No adverse reactions have been reported by users.
- Remove the cap, and spray on to pre-cleaned surfaces
- Leave surfaces to air dry to ensure full disinfection
- Avoid contact with face and eyes
- Do not use on any sensitive equipment (e.g. computers, televisions) which may be affected if they were to become damp
- When spraying soft materials, check the label on the item to ensure it is suitable to be cleaned in this way, and test in a concealed spot to ensure the material is colour-fast
- Do not use in the direct presence of small animals as the propellant contains small amounts of alcohol which may affect more sensitive creatures
Ask us about this product
We are happy to help, and advise on the use of this product and how it can fit with your hygiene regime.
Please use our contact form to get in touch.
These products are developed by Health and Hygiene in South Africa. Please visit their website for further product details.
Delivery of aerosols
Delivery of this item to some parts of the UK is restricted, due to rules on transporting pressurised containers.
Aerosols are only available to purchase for delivery to Mainland UK.
Please note that orders containing aerosols may come in multiple parcels and with different couriers depending on the items purchased. Aerosols are usually delivered by FedEx on a 1-2 day working service.
Due to restrictions on the shipment of pressurised containers we cannot send F10 Aerosol Disinfectants outside the mainland UK, and to any locations where air transport may be involved. The places to which they cannot be shipped therefore includes:
- Northern Ireland
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
- Scottish islands
This list is not exhaustive, and we reserve the right to cancel your order of this item if it transpires that delivery to you and/or for the rate you have been charged, is not possible. We will of course notify you if that is the case.
Pre-1pm, Saturday and Sunday delivery is not available on these items.
As we must use a different courier than normal for deliveries of this item, there are some regions of Scotland to which delivery may be possible, but we may need to provide a specific quote for doing so. If you live in mainland Scotland, but find that at checkout it states that delivery of this item to you is not possible, then please contact us - email@example.com or 01509 265557 - and we will provide you with further information.