Please contact us for bulk, business and trade pricing
A single use canister, filled with F10SC disinfectant at a dilution proven effective against coronavirus and other pathogens, for complete room disinfection. It's a fast, easy and effective way to disinfect rooms as part of a regular regime, or after a high risk situation.
Simply activate the canister and leave it to disinfect the room in around 15 minutes. The fogging mist created will fill the room, disinfecting both the air - to kill airborne viruses - and also surfaces within the room, including hard to reach areas.
Uses of F10 Aerosol Foggers
The foggers are extremely easy to use, and provide highly effective, fast disinfection of all types of room. Use:
- as part of a regular disinfection programme
- or to thoroughly disinfect a room following potential exposure to a virus
Using an F10 fogger will disinfect:
- all surfaces which will have been touched
- all places expelled airborne particles may have settled
- the air within the room
The mist from the fogger will cover the room. No need to stand on ladders to clean; no need to worry about whether you cleaned everywhere. Let the F10 Aerosol Fogger do it for you.
How to use F10 Aerosol Foggers
The mist will fill a space of up to 35m3, so in larger rooms simply activate foggers in different parts of the room so the whole area is covered.
- Remove from the room any animals (some may have an adverse reaction to the small amount of alcohol in the propellant), and remove or cover any sensitive equipment (e.g. computers, televisions) which may be affected if they were to become damp
- Put the fogger on a plastic sheet, plate, or similar (to catch a small amount of the propellant which may dribble from the nozzle)
- Place it on the floor in the centre of the room - or in larger rooms, where multiple foggers are needed, place it within the centre of the part of the room to be covered
- Close any doors or windows
- Remove the cap and depress the button on the nozzle until it clicks into place
- Leave the room
- Allow the canister to fully evacuate (usually around 5 minutes), and the mist to settle (around 10 minutes) before returning to the room
- Leave the damp surfaces to air dry to ensure full disinfection
Ask us about this product
We are happy to help, and advise on the use of this product and how it can fit with your hygiene regime.
Please use our contact form to get in touch.
These products are developed by Health and Hygiene in South Africa. Please visit their website for further product details.
Delivery of aerosols
Delivery of this item to some parts of the UK is restricted, due to rules on transporting pressurised containers.
Aerosols are only available to purchase for delivery to Mainland UK.
Please note that orders containing aerosols may come in multiple parcels and with different couriers depending on the items purchased. Aerosols are usually delivered by FedEx on a 1-2 day working service.
Due to restrictions on the shipment of pressurised containers we cannot send F10 Aerosol Foggers outside the mainland UK, and to any locations where air transport may be involved. The places to which they cannot be shipped therefore includes:
- Northern Ireland
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
- Scottish islands
This list is not exhaustive, and we reserve the right to cancel your order of this item if it transpires that delivery to you and/or for the rate you have been charged, is not possible. We will of course notify you if that is the case.
Pre-1pm, Saturday and Sunday delivery is not available on these items.
As we must use a different courier than normal for deliveries of this item, there are some regions of Scotland to which delivery may be possible, but we may need to provide a specific quote for doing so. If you live in mainland Scotland, but find that at checkout it states that delivery of this item to you is not possible, then please contact us - firstname.lastname@example.org or 01509 265557 - and we will provide you with further information.