Please contact us for bulk, business and trade pricing
A convenient pack of biodegradable, single-use wipes impregnated with F10SC for instant clean up and disinfection*. F10 Disinfection Wipes are highly effective against bacteria, fungi and viruses, and the F10SC disinfectant which impregnates the wipes is proven effective against coronavirus.
*Please note that effective disinfection can only occur without the interference of large amounts of organic debris. Therefore in ‘clean up’ circumstances we would recommend a ‘pre-clean’ wipe and then use of a second wipe for optimal disinfection purposes.
The F10 disinfectant wipes are highly effective and yet non-irritant so can be effectively and frequently used on surfaces and equipment. They are also kind on skin so can be used for hand decontamination when washing facilities are unavailable.
Check your current wipes:
- Are they effective against viruses? Many wipes are just antibacterial. F10 Disinfectant Wipes are antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral.
- Are they kind to skin? Not all wipes are designed for frequent use and can dry out skin. F10 Disinfectant Wipes are non-irritating and can even be used for hand decontamination.
Sold in a tub of 100 wipes (each approx 110mm x 120mm).
Uses of F10 Disinfectant Wipes
The safety and efficacy of the F10SC with which these wipes are impregnated means they can be used for both:
- disinfection and cleaning of hard surfaces such as desks, chairs, door handles and kettles.
- decontamination of hands
The safety of the F10SC solution used in the wipes means that there is no need to remove any residual moisture.
There are very few wipes which can perform both functions - effective enough to disinfect surfaces, yet gentle enough to be used on skin.
How to use F10 Disinfectant Wipes
- If the surface/hand is heavily soiled, remove the dirt - either in a separate process, or with an F10 wipe
- When the surface/hand is visibly clean, or only lightly soiled, wipe the surface with an F10 wipe
- Leave any residual moisture to air dry - do not rinse or wipe off the F10 solution
Ask us about this product
We are happy to help, and advise on the use of this product and how it can fit with your hygiene regime
Please use our contact form to get in touch
These products are developed by Health and Hygiene in South Africa. Please visit their website for further product details.