Please contact us for bulk, business and trade pricing
F10 Hand Foam is formulated around the F10 key actives which are effective against bacterial, fungal and viral pathogens, including coronavirus in an independent test.
It is a ready-to-use, waterless hand sanitiser, and as it is a foam, rather than a gel, it is less messy than some other portable hand gel products.
Due to the efficacy of the F10 actives, the F10 Hand Foam does not need to contain alcohol to kill viruses - in fact is alcohol-free making it a lot kinder on hands, and encouraging repeat use.
Available in a convenient 50ml dispensing bottle.
Uses of F10 Hand Foam
F10 Hand Foam is a convenient way to decontaminate your hands to avoid the spread of pathogens. Ready-to-use, water-less, and conveniently bag- or pocket-sized, it is ideal for when out of the home. As it is alcohol-free, it can be used as often as needed, without drying out skin.
Which product to choose
All F10 Hand Decontaminants are:
- formulated around the F10 key actives which are effective against bacterial, fungal and viral pathogens, including coronavirus in an independent test
- enriched with emollients to prevent hands drying out and enable frequent use
- graded 'zero' for dermal irritation
All are therefore suitable for any hand sanitisation, but key distinguishing features are:
How to use F10 Hand Foam
- Apply 2-4 squirts of foam (0.5-1ml) to the hands and rub over all the skin surfaces
- Allow to air dry
- The application can be repeated as often as necessary
Ask us about this product
We are happy to help, and advise on the use of this product and how it can fit with your hygiene regime.
Please use our contact form to get in touch.
These products are developed by Health and Hygiene in South Africa. Please visit their website for further product details.