Please contact us for bulk, business and trade pricing
F10 Hand Gel is formulated around the F10 key actives which are effective against bacterial, fungal and viral pathogens, including coronavirus in an independent test.
It is a ready-to-use, low-alcohol*, waterless hand sanitiser, for hand decontamination when a wash-basin is unavailable.
* - Due to the efficacy of the F10 actives, the F10 Hand Gel does not need to use alcohol to kill the pathogens, and only to aid quicker drying of the gel after application. It therefore has a lower alcohol content than other hand gels, at just 35%. This low-alcohol level, and the high level of added emollients, makes it kinder on hands, whilst still providing an easy-to-use and quick-to-dry product.
Available in 500ml pump-action bottles, and 5 litre bottles for larger-scale use, or to refill the smaller bottles.
Uses of F10 Hand Gel
A ready-to-use, water-less, way to decontaminate hands. The high levels of efficacy, with quick drying times, and kindness on skin, make it perfect for different situations:
- For individual use, in the home or when in public places
- Commercial settings - shops, restaurants, etc
- And anywhere else that hand decontamination is needed...
Very little is needed (just 1ml) so it is a cost-effective option.
Which product to choose
All F10 Hand Decontaminants are:
- formulated around the F10 key actives which are effective against bacterial, fungal and viral pathogens, including coronavirus in an independent test
- enriched with emollients to prevent hands drying out and enable frequent use
- graded 'zero' for dermal irritation
All are therefore suitable for any hand sanitisation, but key distinguishing features are:
How to use F10 Hand Gel
- Apply 1ml to the hands and rub over all the skin surfaces
- Allow to air dry
- The application can be repeated as often as necessary
Ask us about this product
We are happy to help, and advise on the use of this product and how it can fit with your hygiene regime.
Please use our contact form to get in touch.
These products are developed by Health and Hygiene in South Africa. Please visit their website for further product details.