Please contact us for bulk, business and trade pricing
F10 Hand Rub is formulated around the F10 key actives which are effective against bacterial, fungal and viral pathogens, including coronavirus in an independent test.
It is a broad-spectrum, alcohol-free*, liquid hand sanitiser for skin decontamination 'on the go', when a washbasin is unavailable.
* - Due to the efficacy of the F10 actives, the F10 Hand Rub does not need to contain alcohol to kill viruses - in fact is alcohol-free making it a lot kinder on hands than similar products in other ranges, and encouraging repeat use.
Available in 500ml bottle with dispensing pump and 5 litre bottles for larger-scale use, or to refill the smaller bottles.
Uses of F10 Hand Rub
Its high levels of efficacy, and ease of use, make F10 Hand Rub suitable for all situations when hand sanitisation is required.
Unlike most other water-less decontaminants on the market the F10 Hand Rub is alcohol-free, so won’t dry out hands. It is therefore ideal for high levels of repeat use - with the added emollients also ensuring that hands are not dried out - or for people with sensitive skin.
Which product to choose
All F10 Hand Decontaminants are:
- formulated around the F10 key actives which are effective against bacterial, fungal and viral pathogens, including coronavirus in an independent test
- enriched with emollients to prevent hands drying out and enable frequent use
- graded 'zero' for dermal irritation
All are therefore suitable for any hand sanitisation, but key distinguishing features are:
How to use F10 Hand Rub
- Dispense 1-2 pumps (2-4ml) onto hands, rub over skin covering all surfaces of hands
- Allow hands to air dry
- Repeat as necessary
Ask us about this product
We are happy to help, and advise on the use of this product and how it can fit with your hygiene regime.
Please use our contact form to get in touch.
These products are developed by Health and Hygiene in South Africa. Please visit their website for further product details.