Please contact us for bulk, business and trade pricing
A disinfectant with a broad spectrum kill of all known types of pathogen - including proven efficiency against coronavirus - for achieving a high level of biosecurity effectively and safely.
At working dilutions it is non-corrosive, non-toxic, non-tainting and non-irritating, and is also chlorine- and aldehyde-free.
Available in 5 litre bottles
Looking for a smaller size bottle? Please look at the F10SC. The F10SC and F10CL products are chemically the same but CL is 5 time more dilute than the SC (Super Concentrate). So 5 litre of CL is equivalent to 1 litre of SC in terms of the amount of disinfection solution that it can make.
The 'veterinary' in the title refers to its primary use in that sector, as its combination of superb disinfection results, with high levels of safety, means it is ideal when optimal levels of both are required. It is not exclusive to this industry, and its scientifically-proven credentials make it ideal for use across domestic and commercial sectors - particularly in the current climate.
Uses of F10CL
F10CL is used as part of a regular cleaning regime for effective and safe general disinfection of all hard surfaces (such as tables, floors, work surfaces), and for specific disinfection of equipment and utensils.
It can also be diluted and then added to a fogging/misting machine to disinfect air spaces and hard to reach areas. It is available as pre-made aerosols and aerosol foggers where a commercial fogging machine is not available.
F10CL should be used on surfaces which are already 'clean', but need disinfecting - i.e. remove any visible dirt from the surface before use.
How to use F10CL
For safe disinfection, whilst also ensuring the elimination of pathogens such as coronavirus:
- Remove any dirt from the surfaces (pre-clean to optimise disinfection process)
- Add 20ml of F10CL to 1 litre of water - i.e. a dilution rate of 1:50*
- Note - the 5 litre bottle can be bought with a 20ml dosing pump for accurate measurement
- Spray or wash the surfaces/object using the solution
- Leave to air dry - no need to rinse or wipe off the F10 solution
* 1:50 is recommended for efficiency against coronavirus. If more resistant viruses are known to be present, use at 1:25 (40ml/litre). For general disinfection use at 1:100 (10ml/litre).
Ask us about this product
We are happy to help, and advise on the use of this product and how it can fit with your hygiene regime.
Please use our contact form to get in touch.
These products are developed by Health and Hygiene in South Africa. Please visit their website for further product details.